PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play of Hands Session 6/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play of Hands Session 6/14

Hi All!

On Tuesday 6/14 I'm scheduling a "Play of Hands - User Submitted Hands" Live Training session.

I'm looking for you, the members, to submit hand histories for review and analysis during this live training session.

If you would like a hand or hands reviewed, what I will need from you is:

-The actual pokerstars hand history (send to me in a PM)
    -Any background info or reads

If you wish to remain anonymous during the live training, please state as such when you submit your hand history, I can keep you anonymous.

Any hand history submitted from PSO skill league games will automatically be anonymous for all seated players.

Any questions, please let me know. Please send me your histories via PM!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

I would be interested Dave. I have been saving Hand histories to disk. Would you like a complete tournament Hand History, for example of a MTT, or would you prefer selected hands? I have both!!

TC

Comment

Select hands please that you would like analyzed or want feedback on.

Thanks!
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bump!
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.