PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odds class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds class

Dammed! Last night I fell sleep while I was waiting for the coaching as the topic was of great interest. Unfortunately Im living in UK and the coaching start when it is 2:00am. There is any chances to see it again in a near future? Will be a video for that lesson? Tonight there is another coaching that I find very interesting and essential, combinatorics (hope to stay awake, lol ) I asked alreay about the video of this topic but at today even we had 2 class of combos there isn't still any videos about, do we have one soon? Thanks Dave for your teaching clear and efficient more then any pay (high) online school. Congrat and many thanks for that! umbup:

Hi Kiro,

Sorry you missed last night, and thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're finding the trainings beneficial!

Last night's class on odds did have a recorder present, so assuming no technical difficulties with the recording, it should be forthcoming in the video archive.

Combinatorics has not yet been recorded... I don't know if a recorder will be there or not as I'm not privvy to their schedule, but I'm hoping so (this time slot on weekdays is better for them than weekend time slots, so I scheduled the Odds and Combinatorics classes with that in mind).

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.