PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another contest

hey dave

that was fun .......how about

what will your NEXT avatar be? (not to put u on the spot) lol.

By the way, we appreciate your help. On that subject of pro bono work as per this contest prize, I was railing the $525 game today and vanessa rousso. some other railbirds were chattin with her, and this one lady said she wishes she could play. vanessa said that the sunday mil is a better value, and why doesnt she play? the lady said she was on disability and cant afford to. vanessa offered to send her $215.00! the lady turned it down and said that she didnt want to waste it, that she wasnt that good, and will stick to the .50 cent ones. vanessa sd the offer was always there, and offered her some coaching instead. the lady agreed. Isnt that too cool!
    Last edited by johannfl; Mon Apr 04, 2011, 09:26 AM.

That impresses me.

Comment

Originally posted by johannfl View Post
      hey dave

that was fun .......how about

what will your NEXT avatar be? (not to put u on the spot) lol.

By the way, we appreciate your help. On that subject of pro bono work as per this contest prize, I was railing the $525 game today and vanessa rousso. some other railbirds were chattin with her, and this one lady said she wishes she could play. vanessa said that the sunday mil is a better value, and why doesnt she play? the lady said she was on disability and cant afford to. vanessa offered to send her $215.00! the lady turned it down and said that she didnt want to waste it, that she wasnt that good, and will stick to the .50 cent ones. vanessa sd the offer was always there, and offered her some coaching instead. the lady agreed. Isnt that too cool!

Classy woman right there.

Comment

Vanessa,,,I gotta find me a woman like that,,,,

>Dem

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.