PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

training glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training glitch

When I sigh up as a viewer, not participant, the chatbox is misplaced and overlays upper left of the live training display. I've seen this several times. It's not only annoying, it sometimes covers up information.

--
    JoBaloo

what browser Jobaloo
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have registered as a viewer as well and had the same problem as Jobaloo running Firefox

Comment

Same here

Comment

I also have this issue as a viewer, seems tio have started after most recent PS upgrade, have windows internet explorer.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
            what browser Jobaloo
            FireFox, though I see it affects IE as well. Seems I'm not the only one to notice this.

If you have access to the source code, I'm sure you'll find there's a display setting for participants that contains the location for the chat box as a parameter, and that parameter is missing from the same display setting for viewers, since it's obviously defaulting to [0:0].
            Last edited by JoBaloo; Wed Mar 02, 2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Ok, this has been reported to the programmers... I'll let you know when i hear something.

Thanks,
              Dave
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JoBaloo View Post
                FireFox, though I see it affects IE as well. Seems I'm not the only one to notice this.
                Nope, you were the 3rd to mention it, and it seems there's more. As far as I can tell everyone who is experiencing this is always logged in as a viewer (not a participant) and this just started since the last PS update, so it's a brand new issue. If anyone has experienced this outside of those parameters, please advise so I can pass the info along to the developers. Also, anyone logging in as a viewer and NOT experiencing this? At this point I'm not sure if it's just some viewers, or all viewers, having the issue.

Thanks for reporting.

Dave
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Let me know if you need me to report this too.

Comment

Dave, I can tell you that this happened to me on Saturday the 26th of February Don't know if it was before or after the upgrade umbup:

Comment

The programers have identified the bug and reported back that it's fixed. Those of you who are having this trouble, please let me know after tomorrow night's session if it's resolved for you.

Thanks,
                      Dave
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.