PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail Bag #4! Submit your ? or HH now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail Bag #4! Submit your ? or HH now!

Saturday March 12th will be the forth installment of the Mail Bag session!

The way it works is this: Submit your question or hand history for review to me via the PM system here on pso. Questions can be anything poker related. Live, online, home game, whatever, as long as it's poker related. If you would like a hand reviewed, send me the PokerStars hand history so I can load it to the replayer (if you wish to remain anonymous, that is not a problem just tell me and you will be "Hero" in the replayer).

If your question or hand is selected for the mail bag, it will be featured in the March 12th live training!

Please get all questions in by Thursday 3/10 at midnight in order to make the cut.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Note: When submitting a hand history for review, please send the actual text, don't send me just a link to the PSO hand replayer (if you want to load it to the replayer you can but I need the text too).

Also I've decided for any hand history that comes from a PSO game, I'm not going to upload screen names so all players at the table will be anonymous.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.