PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday 2/26 - Satellite Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 2/26 - Satellite Play

Hi all,

This class is currently on the calendar for 2pm ET, I've requested it be rescheduled to 12:30pm ET as I have another engagement at 2. I thought it would be changed on the calendar by now but as it's still currently showing at 2, I wanted to bring it to your attention here. Just sent another request for the time to be moved, so hopefully it will be changed shortly.

This is a repeat of the Satellite Play topic that has previously been run, for those who missed it prior. Please feel free to join for a refresher if you have already seen it too, questions and discussions will usually be different from prior sessions.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

The time is updated on the calendar now.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can't wait for this!!! I'm mostly a cash player, but this month I have focused a lot of my attention on improving my tournament game. Even so, I've never really considered the differences between playing satellites and normal payout structured tournaments.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this is FREE!!!
      Thanks Dave and thanks PSO!

Comment

I just missed it because I forgot it was at 12:30 and I was in the middle of filing my tax returns... and now I'm depressed.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Rocker... it will come again though.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
            I was in the middle of filing my tax returns... and now I'm depressed.

This is the part that makes me cry........................

They are always great Dave. Whether I am there or not. Continued success!

JT

Comment

This session was very good and very timely. I entered the VIP quarterly million sat and won a seat mostly by waitng for three people to bust out. Strangely enough when I did play one very good hand as an opener in late position one of the other large stacks who had absolutely no worries re-raised me. I laid it down and watched the rest of the way.

Allan

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.