PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training video replays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Training video replays?

Hi,
    Just wondering if there are video replays for the live training. There have been some great topics but they have been on at bad times for me. I especially wanted to watch the HUD lesson the other night but it was on at 2am.
    Regards
    BradleyP11

A recorder was present for the HUD class. Assuming there were no techincal problems, it should be posted.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      A recorder was present for the HUD class. Assuming there were no techincal problems, it should be posted.
      Excellent. Thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye out.

Comment

how to watch the videos in archive?

Hi guys,

I would like to watch previous training videos athat might be archived ? How do i get there?

Can onyone please suggest how do i watch those videos here?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by sonu13 View Post
          Hi guys,

I would like to watch previous training videos athat might be archived ? How do i get there?

Can onyone please suggest how do i watch those videos here?

Thanks in advance!
          I only find the original Omaha 8 that was recorded. I know others have been but aren't posted within the same location anyways.

JT

Comment

Just posted this morning to the other inquiry:

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
            Hi Weavin. We are working on uploading more videos. Where you will be able to find them is here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...raining-videos
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.