PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thanks langolier!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks langolier!!

umbup: just saw 1st of recordings is up and its plo8 way to go, appreciate the effort you give thisumbup: 1 quest. how can i make the recording picture larger? class made sense but couldn't really see table depended on Dave to talk hands thru chat was invisible so don't know if i missed pertinent questions or points.
    Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:54 AM. Reason: explain my problem viewing

** Moved **

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
      umbup: just saw 1st of recordings is up and its plo8 way to go, appreciate the effort you give thisumbup: 1 quest. how can i make the recording picture larger? class made sense but couldn't really see table depended on Dave to talk hands thru chat was invisible so don't know if i missed pertinent questions or points.
      IE closes when I try to open the session. Any thoughts? JT
      Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Sat Feb 05, 2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
        WE closes when I try to open the session. Any thoughts?

JT
        i had to go to bottom slider then click play, then lesson loads hope helps, if not holler ill go back and wright down steps it took a coupl of trys

Comment

i had to go to bottom slider then click play, then lesson loads hope helps, if not holler ill go back and wright down steps it took a coupl of trys
          Once I get to video page. IE shuts down. Will not allow me to do anything.

Thx
          JT

Comment

Once I get to video page. IE shuts down. Will not allow me to do anything.

Thx
            JT
            ok i originaly used link on home page thats a bust. go to videos at top of home page then scroll down and select live traing, then scroll down to omaha and select and session starts and daves is only listed so far. i did have to allow pop ups tempotarily tho
            Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sat Feb 05, 2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: i got it backwards, then did twice this works

Comment

I'm glad to see it's up too! But it's limit O8, not PLO8. I tried to open and view and had no problems using firefox. Dave
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes i understood that however start for high/ low same general concept, i did manage to work thru video start. dont know if JT ever did thank you. umbup: allready has helped
                Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

yes i understood that however start for high same concept, i did manage to work thru video start. dont know if JT ever did thank you. umbup:
                  Nope, and can't find it at all now. Oh well........... JT

Comment

if u want ill do again and check just baby sitting smoker rite now

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...raining-videos
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This link works Dave, thx. Not sure why I couldn't find it.

JT

Comment

Did not like either raise when you had a shot at being quartered. Glad you went back and explained it was a mistake. Lows should never re-raise.

This I live by.

JT

Comment

Lows should never re-raise.

This I live by.

JT
                            That's not correct (although in this case it was). See Bobby Baldwin's excellent chapter on LO8 in SS2.

Dave
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                              That's not correct (although in this case it was). See Bobby Baldwin's excellent chapter on LO8 in SS2.

Dave
                              I agree and understand his points. However, it is much easier for me to take what I get and move onto the next hand. I will never re-raise at a chance to quarter the pot.

NEVER

JT

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.