PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Poker Contender – Challenge 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact i have noticed my game change for the better as the challenge has been progressing has been exciting.Still trying to shake bad habits,a few which were eliminated by taking the challenge.I have learned to be less fearful of certain situations,and that sometimes they can be profitable.I have definitely improved since starting the bankroll challenge.

Comment

• I think I am learning from a lot of the lessons and my biggest achievement is getting 4th in a $100 prize pool tourney

Comment

• I am happy. I played at the $ 100 beginner tournament and finished in 10th place

Comment

• This morning I finished in the 8th place in the free roll T2457224335 / 0.11 nlhe hyperturbo, 1 seat gtd to 55 $ mega ... there was 4014 participant, at the final table I was first with a good head start. I experienced an incredible game of emotion, excitement up to a level of nervousness raised, so I put some pre-flop that proved successful after the slaughter of the cards, which will have guaranteed me the victories. I played the same hands throughout the tournament and the end I changed my style of play that is normally very aggressive, I do not play a lot of hands but I bet big. I have a lot of trouble setting up a bank for my tournaments, I have spent a few months in the space of $ 6000 or $ 7000 and have never had the chance to be able to withdraw an amount. But since I watch the videos and read some articles in the forums I have greatly improved my games and my tournaments last longer.

Comment

• I liked the chance to try playing poker with no risk and yes I've definitely improved my game just by learning the hands.

Comment

• I've learned how to manage my banroll much better and ive learned which games im better at over the beggini g of my career I've had a few nice wins but nothing major I hope to take down a big tourney soon thanks for all the help

Comment

• hi i completed all the courses and passed them but have not been credited the 0.10 sng tickets

Comment

• Originally posted by urmumvol1 View Post
                  hi i completed all the courses and passed them but have not been credited the 0.10 sng tickets
                  urmumvol1

Please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look into it. There may be a problem with your account.

John(JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• I have learned some great strategys to add to my game the bankroll builder is a great way to become a better player I hope to cash in a big tournament and hopefully be in the Bahamas

Comment

• I posted this before I couple months back.... still waiting in anguish.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Frazzle1991 View Post
                        I posted this before I couple months back.... still waiting in anguish.....
                        Frazzle1991

You'll need to e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look up your account info. The mods here don't have access to it.

John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• My goal is to be at least a decent poker player and if is possible to live by poker earnings

Comment

• My goal is to clean up the rough edges of my game. Im evolving alot and pokerstars is really helping with that. Im starting to win equity so thats a good sign i guess. Just keep on keeping on i guess
                            Cheers.

Comment

• I didn’t really know about poker last year now I’m at the best player at the local games

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.