PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start?

Good day!
    I am new here. Anyway, I'm not new in poker. I know the rules, basic fundamentals. I would like to ask, what is the best, I can learn from. I am still struggling with beating 2NL. What would be the best for me on PSO?

Hi 23MaKaVeLi23! For cash game help, the best places to start are with the Cash Game Course, the video library (there are a number of vids by multiple trainers from 2NL) and also the live training sessions. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi 23MaKaVeLi23,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Like John said the courses are a great start even if you know a lot of it, it's always good to refresh your knowledge and the Live Training is always good. When it comes to the videos there are so many so you could try a search for what you're looking to learn.. perhaps a good start would be Tyler Frosts sessions called "Crushing the Micros"?

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you very much for your answers
        Today I'll check out the series you recommended. Thank you guys.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.