PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker School Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker School Question

How good is the poker school and how much does it strive to make you a great poker player?

Hello PunchaYoBuns, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline. There is a wealth of information in the courses, videos and live training sessions. You can also apply this information in the many PSO tournaments. The members will get out of it what they put into it. If someone wants to put the time and effort into it, they will be able to learn a wealth of information. If they don't want to put the time in, then they won't learn as much as they could. I know that for me, I'm a MUCH better player due to all of the lessons that I've learned from PSO. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

First off, I'm sure the prior reply didn't do much good. (personal opinion)

The school is excellent. You'll learn a lot of the basics, which you should know. More important, you'll learn things you might never have considered and will learn some basic strategies that will improve your game. I was a golden-ace player, meaning I expected an ace in hand would always win. I learned what constitutes a playable hand, some basic betting strategies, and tourney strategies. My game turned around from a constant contributor to a money making player. At least I was until Black Friday. I'm still using the things learned at the school in live poker and in play chips. My game is definitely stronger. I'll never make WSOP, but I'll give my fellow club players a run for their money.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.