PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars Keeping My Winnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars Keeping My Winnings

Not sure if this is the right location to be posting this concern, but I was playing multiple sng today and noticed my bankroll decreasing throughout the day. I've had a couple winnings and my bankroll didn't seem to increase. I just checked my tournament history and there's a row that says they paid me and then another row underneath that has "Reward: Freeroll (Held)" under the "Action" column. Anyone else experiencing this?

No, not experiencing this but the only ones I guess that can help you are the PokerStars Suppport Team, did you email support@pokerstars.com ? Raiser umbup:

Comment

I'll get on that now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.