PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi tables

I was told recently that by playing one table at a time I am ranked lower (not that it makes a difference to me). Why would someone get penalized for playing only one table. I want to say THANKS in advance to anyone offering feedback

I'm not really sure what you mean by "ranked lower".

The better poker players who either play professionally or play to build up their bankroll tend to play many tables at once, typically 3/4 zoom table or 6+ regular tables, so they can get more hands in, not get bored etc.

People who just play one table are normally people playing for fun or playing while on their mobile device so they don't have access to HUD stats, so these people typically don't play as well and might be targeted by the regular players.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.