PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All In Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All In Protection

I have noticed when looking into tournament info on some it says NO ALL IN PROTECTION. what is All In Protection and where and when is it available?

If there is protection, then even if you're sitting, you have to lose the hand where your last chip goes into the pot, in order to get KO'd from the tourney. If there is no all-in protection, then you lose as soon as the opp puts chips into the pot.... if it's your last chip and you're away from the table.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

appreciation

Thanks john to you and the rest of your crew for the quick response to all my questions,even though i am sure, are of no interest to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by billnmex View Post
        Thanks john to you and the rest of your crew for the quick response to all my questions,even though i am sure, are of no interest to you guys.
        The only uninteresting questions are the ones not ask.
        Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by FireMedic815 View Post
          The only uninteresting questions are the ones not ask.
          +1umbup:
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.