PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen accounts

I stumbled on a site stating that a player had his account frozen and money taken for using another site to get stats on other players. There was quite a few complaints. How do we know what sites we can and cannot use? This is the nightmare I was worried about before opening an account. So far everyone has been terrific answering any questions I have asked and I hope these are just losers caught cheating but I want to make sure every site I check out is o.k. to use. How do I find out which sites are o.k. and which ones are not.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

If I undertstand what you are saying then the person in question was probably buying hand histories that were data mined ie. the people that had the hand histories were not involved in the hands played.

That is against Pokerstars terms and conditions.

Any site that offers that is not permitted. Sites like Sharkscope are different, people can limit what information is held on them, its more of a results service. You can opt-out and in of what is seen.

Comment

Here you go:
      http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

Comment

Thanks

I really appreciate the link. I am fairly new and there is so much info and so many sites with player info and strategy etc. and I do not want to violate any rules. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP!!!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.