PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The right amount of tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right amount of tables

I've been trying to learn poker but keep hearing and seeing different things. I'm wondering what the right amount of cash tables to do at once is. I see people doing 20 2nl at once. Is that okay since there are so many fish? Larger limits should you only do three at a time? Any info will help.

I suggest learning to beat the game and level on one table first giving it your full attention. Only after you are comfortable with that would I start adding additional tables one at a time. Spend your time taking notes and building reads and learning how the others play.

GLGL!

Roland GTX

Comment

Thanks for the comment. Still don't understand how people do 20 tables at one. lol

Comment

People playing 20 tables at once tend to use an external programme like table ninja so they only have to focus on the hard choices, personally any more than 4 normal tables or 2 zoom tables my ability drops and I make a series of mistakes, and that's after alot of practice, get comfortable with the game first and only add an extra table when ready you need to be playing your A game at each table otherwise you will get no benefit from playing more tables

Comment

I rarely see good regs playing more than 9 regular 6 max tables at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.