PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play money games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play money games.

Hey guys, do you think using play money games as practise would help? i've never played them before and just wondering if you guys had any experience playing them. I'd rather get my practise in here than practising using real money games, if possible! No risk with play money!

Thanks.

The play money games can be a help, especially the PSO homegame promotion games... those are some of the toughest play money games on PokerStars.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Play money games can teach you how to handle the loose cannon that seems to be on every table in a tourney. It is also a great way to experiment with different styles of play. I have heard that the 45-player SNG is very similar to the 25 cent SNG games. So it is good practice. When Americans could play, I found the play money ring games, lower levels, were very similar to the lower stake ring games.

Understand the differences and you can use play money as a great learning tool.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.