PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tough spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough spot

Hi everyone just thought I would ask you guys if I should have made a bigger raise pre flop or if i should of done anything better, the villain was pretty much a calling station and pretty loose in general but I think either I lost my bottle or I just thought he had too many rag aces in his range its a 100k freeroll that I'm playing right now wasnt too deep were down to around 2k left at the point I had kk but thankfully after a few card dead orbits I clawed some chips back thanks in advance http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...808_2F6F0EC302
    Last edited by luckyscotch2; Mon Feb 24, 2014, 11:47 PM. Reason: forgot boom link lol

Man it feels good to run this good flips like this don't happen enough shame its a freeroll though nut only 1k-ish players left could do a deep run finally http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...284_060A108E82

Comment

3-4 BB pre-flop raise would have been more appropriate, or an all-in, since they get very intimidated in a tournament when someone does that. If done the latter, you would have had an easy pot. However, I like the information bet on the flop that you did. The call was okay, however the reraise was strong enough to reconsider the choice. I know the turn is a good fold since it was a pretty wet board, you would have had trouble calling again, even without the ace there.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.