PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ft deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft deals

I just read a blog by Marc Rae talking numbers and need some help. He wrote about things I have never heard of and have never seen any course that adressed this. It had to do with reaching the final table, He stated EVERYONE needs to know about the check box. HUH?? and making deals for final payouts. REALLY? and what does tEV signify? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out and if someone can point me in the direction of where I can find info like this it will be appreciated.

the point is that on some MTTs there is a option for the players on the final table to make a deal between themselves. when this happens game is stopped while they reach agreement.
    for this to happen they must all have checked the box in question

Comment

Hi billnmex, At the final table in the "Chat/Notes/Stats/Info" tab window, if you click on "Info" a special "Deal" check box option appears. All players must check this before negotiation will start. Once involved in a deal there are some considerations to think about. Have a look at this video by @TheLangolier about >Deal Making< if you would like to find out more. umbup:
      Last edited by ForrestFive; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 12:43 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Some Great info on that last post

Comment

yup I just watched that video. great stuff.
          now next thing to do is to get into that situation!

Comment

Thanks to everyone

I just want to say THANKS to EVERYONE for the quick replys I have received to all my questions. I have been really surprised at the help offered by everyone and not the usuall crap I have received on other sites. THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.