PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stt question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stt question

I know this is a newbie question but I need a little clarification on what is the difference in the sit and go games between hyper and turbo? Also does either help in getting fpp points? Thanks for all your help and to Chris for taking the time to get back so quick with other questions I have posed in the past. EVERYONE THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP. It has been a real PLEASURE so far to have found you guys and I hope to keep on learning and becoming more involved in anyway I can. THANKS

Hi billnmex! The difference between hypers and turbos is the length of the blind levels. Hypers are shorter. vpp's are determined by rake, so if the turbos and hypers have the same rake amount, the number of vpp's that you get will be identical. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks

Just want to say THANKS to John (JWK24) and all of you for the quick response to newbie questions. You are all making the whole EXPERIENCE FUN and I am LEARNING ALOT!!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.