PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of a chip tower bets saw 1 blue chip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of a chip tower bets saw 1 blue chip?

Got me worried when all bets changed from opponents pushing groups of chips over the line to just 1 blue chip?

Is this something to do with run it twice? After this hand all posted bets were 1 blue chip?

Blue chip screenshot
    Attached Files

The hand was run twice.

After a hand is run twice the chips that are used to award the pot stay on the table, graphically speaking. Pokerstars should be aware of the glitch as it has been reported to them.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
      The hand was run twice. After a hand is run twice the chips that are used to award the pot stay on the table, graphically speaking. Pokerstars should be aware of the glitch as it has been reported to them.
      Thanks, umbup: I'd prefer a 1 chip graphic so no eg. 9879 silly bets designed to make chip towers that obscure main and side pots. So just a run it twice glitch, no worries.

Comment

Never seen this before and I see plenty of RIT

PS. Forrest, you should uncheck RIT when you're very ahead, that way you don't give him a second chance

Comment

Well, I've definitely noticed it occurring numerous times after a RIT pot, as have a number of people on 2+2. It possibly falls down to a few variables over who it affects such as table theme etc. if it affected everyone it would probably be more of an issue for Stars and they would do something about it.

It's not a huge issue of course.

I will screenshot it next time as it happens not too infrequently.

Comment

Yeah, it definitely has to be RIT, its the common theme whenever the chips appear:

Comment

Like I said, I don't see the same as you, no problem here
              Maybe it's because of the stake value?

Comment

I guess it could be at certain stakes, but personally, I have seen it at 2NL, 5NL. 10NL and 25NL. I'd imagine at least some of the people who posted on 2+2 are playing higher stakes than I ever have.

There have been a few times I have been watching high stakes games, there has been a RIT pot, and the same thing has happened.

I'd actually now lean towards the fact that different countries get slightly different versions of the software and this is maybe something that some of us experience while others will never see it.

I dunno, its not a massive issue anyway, it generally corrects itself after a hand or two has been played after the RIT.

Comment

don't mean to hijack the thread, but the one chip design is avail. as a mod if interested

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...hemes-for-HUDs

Comment

Now, I dont consider myself a Newbie on Pokerstars, nor do I consider myself a Pokerstars Know-it-all, but I have never once noticed there were some run it twice tables / options on there.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.