PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest way to +150 VIP ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to +150 VIP ?

Hi,
    I like to get a +150 VPP monthly. Is Rush poker the fastest best way. I have a limited bankroll so the most cost efficient way.
    Last edited by CR4ZYCANUCK; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 12:58 AM.

I heard Omaha Hi/Lo is ( or was? ) a good way to get VPPs, should try it out

Comment

Fastest way is to play the Super Tuesday I think.

One tournament and you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaquaversal View Post
        I heard Omaha Hi/Lo is ( or was? ) a good way to get VPPs, should try it out
        Thanks for the fast reply Quaquaversal. I will try the omaha hi/lo to see if it works better per $1 the Rush poker.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
          Fastest way is to play the Super Tuesday I think.

One tournament and you are done.
          I not sure if you are just trolling but will answer anyway. I wish I could afford to play in $1100 tournaments but sadly I can not so looking for the most efficient.

Comment

Why do you want to get 150 VPPs?

Comment

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
              Why do you want to get 150 VPPs?
              Well after I took this poker school course I made the top 100 in the open poker school freeroll but did not have the +20 needed to get the bonus. Now I am in the Premier League with +20 but need +150 for the 10x bonus and sitting in 10th place after scores update today.

Comment

Hi canuck, you have the month to get 150 vpps. The bonus your on now stays as is for this month. GL in prem this month. HAPPYumbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
                  Hi canuck, you have the month to get 150 vpps. The bonus your on now stays as is for this month. GL in prem this month. HAPPYumbup:
                  Thanks Happy, I am having a lot of fun since taking the pokerstars courses. I use to get knocked out early all the time but now do ok most games and am eyeing the top spots. I will be happy with the $500 (lol) if I won, but trying to make sure I will be playing for the $5000 next month.

Comment

I'd recommend cash games. Because you only play good hands and play close to ABC, or actually you do at the lowest limits. So just start with a few tables and start adding tables when it gets easier. That's my opinion, however since the leagues are tournaments you might be more used to them, then I'd recommend grinding turbo sngs

Comment

Originally posted by TarekGG View Post
                      I'd recommend cash games. Because you only play good hands and play close to ABC, or actually you do at the lowest limits. So just start with a few tables and start adding tables when it gets easier. That's my opinion, however since the leagues are tournaments you might be more used to them, then I'd recommend grinding turbo sngs
                      Thanks, very helpful info. I think I try some sng turbos for a couple days and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by CR4ZYCANUCK View Post
                        Thanks, very helpful info. I think I try some sng turbos for a couple days and see how it goes.
                        Just wanted to add. If you play inside your bankroll then you might, if you are a good player, make some profit. And if this happens, you can build a stronger bankroll and play higher to make VPPs faster. Good luck, I'm still grinding .50 45/90/180man turbos.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.