PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do with Full Tilt Points over @Pokerstars Sister site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with Full Tilt Points over @Pokerstars Sister site?

Hi Everyone Ive been playing over at Full Tilt pOker and now have more points than my FPP(Im not talking big numbers just over 100 ok) I spent mine FPP's on Micro Million on Pokerstars So on Full Tilt what can you use th epoints for what is best ? Can you play tournaments ? Am I best saving up? Do they have anythign like the Micro Millions ? Nothing turbo please Hope somebody knows and can help Happy New Year umbup:umbup:

not been there lately, but pretty sure you can buy all sizes of tournament tickets, sometimes with discounts.

Comment

Hi rolo,

I'm not quite as familiar with FullTilt as I am with Stars but I believe you can spend those points in similar ways as you can FPPs. You can purchase various tickets or buy into satellites for lots of tourneys. With regards to a MicroMillions style series than answers is not quite. FullTilt have a series called MiniFTOPS that has plenty of satellites available but they buy-ins are a bit higher than a MicroMillions series. However they do run lots of regular tourneys with micro buy-ins so I'm sure you'll find something to suit, and if you like some of the lesser played variants you might even find some overlay. Good luck!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks guys ...I did have a look around but tickets cost a lot of points and I couldnt find any games for points(think ifound some turbos=nasty)...im bad with filters...also there support is not as good as pokerstars in my honest opinion as whenever I do email them I always seem to get a person who doesnt understand what im asking and just sends me a link that answers about 44 questions but not including my own .so afetr bouncing on average 5 emails to and fro across several days i do finally get the answer

knew you could help so I havent emailed them so far

edit: like i said though i donthave many point syet may have to save up
        Last edited by rolo834; Thu Jan 02, 2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

I'm told the BLT is good value - Big Little Tournament.

Comment

ohh thank you I will take a look

have now found quite a few satellittes for points ..im sure i filter out some of the stuff I actually want

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.