PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats explanation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats explanation

hi there,

if I was looking at this:

Stats - 18/14/3, 33/28/3

what would it tell me? What does each number represent?

thanks

Hi dannyp215!

Without someone telling me exactly what the stats were for, all I can do is guess. The most common are VPIP, PFR and 3-bet. If this is the case then the first is the % of pots that you voluntarily put chips into, the second is the % that you raise preflop with and the third is the % that you re-raise preflop.

John (JWK24)

18/14 would be a TAG player (tight aggressive). 33/28 is very LAG (loose aggressive). They play a bunch of hands and raise the majority of them.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

We need more information to use these stats.

As John says usually (but not necessarily) the 3 most common stats used are VPiP, PFR and 3Bet (or AggF)

But it also depends in what game it is. A MTT, SnG, Cash table - full ring, short handed or heads up. Without further information we can't put these stats to use.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.