PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading hands to Boom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading hands to Boom!

I feel like a real n00b, but how do I upload a hand to Boom from the Pokerstars client?

It says on the Boom website to "Click Boom" - but I can't see this button anywhere on the hand history.

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
    I feel like a real n00b, but how do I upload a hand to Boom from the Pokerstars client? It says on the Boom website to "Click Boom" - but I can't see this button anywhere on the hand history.
    When you click on the 'Hand Number' on the top left of your table you see 'Click to see hand history' Click on that and at the end of the hand history you'll see a little red star, click on that to BOOM your hand. Here's a page with more info http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prod...ource=10340073 Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

From the hand replayer you can hit that red button.

Comment

Either that or

Comment

I usually just click the little red star in the chatbox immediately after the hand. If I miss that, then I'll pull up the hand history as explained above.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.