PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 vpp in 10 days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 vpp in 10 days?

I'm playing lowest micro stakes cash, sng and free rolls...
    I wanna make it to 100 this month. been playing for 12 days and got 50 vpp with so much struggle ups and downas especially in cash games so now I'm even, not losing yet
    seem like fastest way is in the cash games...
    if you have any suggestion for a safest way to get 50vpp in 10 days please advise

2nl six max is crazy.
    Made 75 on Wednesday. Played 5000 hands though.

Comment

hmmm was thinking to try that... playing mostly full ring tables...
      I'm on it ...

Comment

At the lowest stakes cash is probably by far the fastest way to earn VPP's and FPP's but it might be tough to win or even break even when you are starting out. Anyway I would suggest working on your game and exercising good bankroll management which ever way you go.

Comment

it's even harder than I thought
          Just had a session with a maniac at our table... at least earned some $ and points
          but I'm really scared now hope play is not like that on all 6max tables

Comment

Just forget about the VPPs and concentrate on your game imo but slower STTs have slightly higher rake, therefore have higher VPPs. In a £1.50, you get just over 1VPP/game. A slower structure is better for a more skilled game so less bingo and gambling.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

good to know but those 1.5$ are little over my bankroll right now... have 30+ $

Comment

the safest way to make 50vpp's is to play the game you are best at.

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Increase VPP's add a table..at micro levels

YEs I agree the quickest way is to play cash zoom tables more risk though.

Does anybody know what imo stands for i'm a bit illiterate these days..

lol at the tables

Comment

IMO=In My Opinion

Comment

unfortunately don't quite recognize what suit me the most
                      but going on ok in cash 6max and full ring... zoom is out of the question played it once on some other site and it was roller-coaster and eventually I went tilting and lost all, but then I was even less of player than now... will give it a try someday

Comment

so for an hour of play on two tables full ring I'm good for 1.42vpp and 1$... hmmm
                        so that mean 5 hours a day

Comment

Why are these 50 points so important to you?

You are playing scared and risking far more than 50 points are worth by playing outside your comfort zone.

Comment

6 Tabling 1c/2c euro 6 max will get you 10 vpp an hour unless you are a total nit

Comment

I set my self a goal to make 100vpp this month to achieve chrome status... kinda thing on moving forward... if I don't do that I am not sure why am I playing... I'm really new to real money games and don't expect to earn money so up a status will mean a lot for me... of course next month is 150vpp to be able for all training videos and stuff... and 10 days before christmas... after that can;t really find time to play so much

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.