PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Tabling and VPP per hour questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Tabling and VPP per hour questions

First, about multi tabling: What size monitor do you use for multi tabling? Do you try to make it so that you can see each table full as you play or do you just have them all "cascade" or whatever and just play each one as they pop up when your turn comes around? I guess that with a large enough monitor a person can put around four tables up and be able to see them all comfortably, but seems clear that someone who plays larger amounts of tables can't see all of them at once, (24 tables plus? wtf) lol.

Secondly, VPP per hour: Anybody able to give me an estimate of how many VPP would generally be earned in one hour at a single 25NL table? I guess it's faster on zoom, or some "fast" tables or whatever. Just sort of a baseline idea please. To keep it simple say a table that's averaging 100 hands per hour. Am I correct to think that if you had that baseline idea of how many VPP would be earned per hour at 25NL, then you could just double that amount to get a general idea of how many VPP per hour a person might earn at 50NL?

Thanks so much
    Tyler

With monitor size obviously if you can get bigger that's great but you don't exactly need it unless you are playing a huge amount of tables. I would ideally love two screens but it's not a must since I mostly now just play 4 Zoom tables which I can easily fit and then some onto my 15 inch laptop screen. When I play STTs I find it a struggle past 8 tables. That's with tiling tables (I don't like to cascade).

As for VPPs per hours, it's all based on the rake so it depends how much money you're putting into pots and how active you are. I may be some out as 25NL is not what I play but assuming you can get 100 hands per hour at 6-max that would be perhaps 12 VPPs an hour. It'd be about 250 hands for Zoom so more like 28 VPPs for that. At 50 NL it wouldn't quite be double, around 22 VPPs an hour.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

You can play around with numbers on the Pokerstars VIP Calculator:

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/calculator/

1 hour at 6Max 25NL at 75 hands/hour will give approximately 9 VPPs/hour

Comment

Cool, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.