PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Game Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Game Help!

Hi everyone,

I been part on the PSO community for about a year now & Playing online poker for around 3 solid years. Latetly I've seen my game slip let me get you up to speed.

I grind micro/low and a few deep stack medium tournaments (mostly medium deep stacks of $22) but $2-11 is mostly what prize pools my money goes into.

I've won a few tournaments such as a medium SCOOP and a Micro millions as well as multiple other micro/low tournaments. My play type is aggressive and kind of loose over the last 4months I've seen my play go from having a really positive $50,000+ profit 2013 to a still respectable
    2013 but really bad end to it (on a 10k downswing)

I play around 4-12 tournaments at a time and now I've realised my ITM % has hit a whopping all time low of %8 and I just don't feel im playing like a use to... has anyone got any tips or tricks on how to grind multiple micro tournaments EXCLUDING eating healthy, exercise I just need game facts I just feel like im missing something ALL advice tips hints trick welcome!

Thanx for reading and thanx in advance for the help!
    Brad52286

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.