PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFC Beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFC Beginners

So with OFC blowing up and becoming the new #Black of poker , here is a simple guide,maybe not so simple ,for newbies to the game ,hope it helps,OFC is a great game lots of fun BUT do not even think about playing for real $$ until you have played many many hands ,it is a sure fire way to blow your BR . http://www.pokernews.com/poker-rules/chinese-poker.htm Hope it helps Beginners ,its a fun game to play to wind down after a grind with a few mates or family around the table, I wont be playing online until PokerStars have an option ,to many horror storys of bad software out on the web BEWAREumbup:

Happy to talk ofc. I would place myself somewhere between beginner and novice.

Comment

I play OFC like a drunk russian playing omaha.
      Sorry for the spam...
      But there is this site (playwarren), which is a simulator and you can either subscribe or simply register and you can play some free OFC vs an AI model.
      I think OFC is a high variance game and should be played with a 1000BI rule or something like that.

Comment

I crush the AI on the android app, I assume the AI is a noob. Since buy in = points and 100 point swings are standard I would imagine at least 1000? Much more if it was money you valued.
        Last edited by Profess Awe; Wed Oct 16, 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Profess Awe View Post
          I crush the AI on the android app, I assume the AI is a noob. Since buy in = points and 100 point swings are standard I would imagine at least 1000? Much more if it was money you valued.
          Android app!? I have Chinese Poker on my Android, but not open faced. I thought that was only available on Apple.

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.