PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League score and league rank, how to start getting points ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League score and league rank, how to start getting points ?

Hello,

I noticed these 2 parameters that seems really interesting to figure where i stand among all other members, how do i start getting league score ?

I am really loooking forward to test my skills and get some result.

thank you for your help !!

have you read the League Info pages? (see the menu entries below the pokerschoolonline header)

just start playing some open skill league freeroll.
    it is debatable that you will learn much from it except patience.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, i didn't watch yet, i just checked now and it seems to be the informations i needed to start.

i'm just waiting for my account to be verified and i'll be able to play some of these tournaments.

Comment

i'm checking tournaments and i was just wondering where i should start, i'm not that good yet and i want to start by the easiest one.

open skill league qualifier
        open skill league
        premier skill league

i'm looking forward to your replies

Comment

You can't play in the Premier League until you've gained a ticket, either by scoring well in the Open League this month, or by playing the Premier Skill Qualifiers (which have a $1.10 buy-in) and scoring in those.

The OSL is the best place for beginners, but you'll have to play against up to 10,000 players.

All the info is on the League page at http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...l-Skill-League
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for your reply, i just added 2 open league tournaments to my schedule.
            They are planned on sunday, but i can't find them in the pokerstars Lobby, could it be because i play on pokerstars.fr ?

i'm looking forward to your reply

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.