PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Amount of Satellites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Amount of Satellites?

I noticed Team Online George Lind III has been playing hundreds upon hundreds of the WCOOP satellites since available. Besides the obvious gain of T$ what profit can you make from playing just tournament satellites?

Very easy answer Most that do play the satellites try to get into the main tournament the cheapest way possible and most are fishies or donkeys, so he's basically taking advantage of lots of FREE money. SMART LIND umbup:umbup:

Comment

He's also got more VPPs/FPPs than anyone in history. His Supernova Elite multiplier means he's basically printing money if he breaks even in the tourneys.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
        He's also got more VPPs/FPPs than anyone in history. His Supernova Elite multiplier means he's basically printing money if he breaks even in the tourneys.
        Arty, your post doesn't answer his question, if you look carefully at the image, those aren't Fpp satellites, they're all cash satellites. Like I said, the reason he plays so many is that he's taking advantage of easy money.

DRHAMMERS has been playing almost every satellite every day for the $1,100 FullTilt Festival even though he qualified already and he's won 4 extra $1,100

Most regular grinders will play satellites over and over just because the players participating in those satellites are very bad. I do it for the PCA Fpp satellites since the odds are GREAT and I've been accumulating lots of Fpp's (already 20,000 Fpp's won). Played 5 x 300Fpps, qualified once for the 10,000 Fpp (which I lost) and the other 2 wins was while I was qualified, so it was credited to my account.

If it wasn't Hyper Turbo, I'd probably be playing lots of them also

Hope this does answer your question Killer

Comment

I didn't mean he was spending the FPPs. He's paying rake, so he's getting even more VPPs.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Jorj95 can make enormous amount of money on vip cash rewards, just by playing a huge volume of satellite hyper turbos.
            Although those are super high variance and most of his opponents are solid regs, he still can make money.
            Also he is crushing pretty much anyone, so he must be doing something right.
            And he has more vpps than you!

Comment

Wow wow and WOW! In one month he made almost 900K VPP and earned 6 figures. What a way to make some serious money in such a short time. Thanks for letting me know guys umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.