PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the side pot at?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the side pot at?

Hi guys,

I didn't realise this, and could you guys also confirm if the following is true with regards to side pots.

Villain 1: all-in for 13 cents
    Villain 2: calls stack size around 2 bucks
    Hero: calls with AQ stack size around 2 bucks

I bet on the flop around 20 cents, villain 2 folds, villain 1 wins at showdown the whole pot.

I thought I may have got my money back at least. I guess it doesn't work like when a side pot is not created in this situation.

Cheers,

Pullin

You should have got your 20c bet returned, as it was not a called bet. The shorty would pick up the main pot.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I didn't receive it back. I will have I post it on here to see if I am missing something

Cheers,

Pullin

Comment

yeah it seems that I am losing the plot and I can't add - lol I DID get my 20c back - lol cheers, pullin

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.