PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

180 mtt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180 mtt

Hi everyone newbie to the site.

Just after some advice I decided to set myself a challenge of playing 25 180 man $4.50 mtts to see if they suited my game and if they could be profitable for me. I know it is a small sample size but wanted to get a feel for them before I decided to play more. Was wondering how big of a sample size I should be looking at what would show an accurate roi for how im playing and my standard. Does anyone know what a good roi is for these types of tournaments? any other advice info is welcome.

Thanks Paul
    Last edited by The Germ21; Sat Aug 24, 2013, 01:59 PM.

Hello The Germ21, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. $4.50 180 mans, 180 mans in general are the regular game of one of our trainers, Chris 'ChewMe1'. He has a load of videos on the site about 180 mans you might like to check out. You can find all his videos/session here, just look for ones with 180 man in the title or use the search function. He'll also know what kind of ROI is decent for these so I'll hopefully he'll pop in here and give some thoughts. As for a sample size to get an accurate ROI, that's going to be a lot, especially considering these have a bigger field size so your not going to be cashing every other game like in STTs. I'd say we're talking into the thousands to get an accurate idea. But I would say even after 100 you will have some idea if you're finding them profitable or not. Be aware though that this will just be an idea as you could just be on a heater or be running bad over a sample that small but usually your ROI won't be a million miles off. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline and good luck with your games! umbup: Cheers, Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.