PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still having trouble with basic course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having trouble with basic course

OK, I do not do well with this at all. I am still passing the end-of-lesson tests but my best score is in the mid 80s and my low is in the low 60s. There is no way to review the questions that I have missed. I have found that I can highlight and copy the questions into word so I can review them after taking each test and this helps. But my problem now is how do I go back and get the question list from previous lessons? Is there a way to start over? Can someone remove my previous test answers so I can begin again?

Thank you;

Sherman
    Last edited by ShermW0829; Mon Aug 12, 2013, 07:27 PM.

Hi ShermW0829! Those quizzes are random questions out of a group of them. The 15 that you get are totally random. There is also not a way to get what ones that you miss, as this is a safeguard to keep members from cheating on the answers. Also, once a member passes a quiz, there is no way to go back into it... not even for the mods. If you have any specific questions on one, we're more than happy to help. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you, John. Once I complete the course and retake the big test then I will see where I am.

Sherman

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.