PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Up Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Up Levels

For the first time ever I'm using Bankroll Management.

My Rules for NLHE Cash Games is 40 x 100BB Buy Ins to cope with Downswings as I have had a 15 Buy In downswing.

So my Question is when do you move up a level ?

1c/2c 40 x $2 = $80
    2c/5c 40 x $5 = $200

To be conservative do I stay at 1c/2c until I reach $200 then move up and only move down if BR hits $80 ?

Is there a point between $80-$200 I take shots at 2c/5c ?

Looking for replies from Cash Grinders and advice

Move up to 5NL when you have $200 (40BI) if that's your comfort level. I would drop down if you lose 5 BI at 5NL.

I set a schedule for moving up and down in my 6-max challenge thread, which you might want to look at.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
      Move up to 5NL when you have $200 (40BI) if that's your comfort level. I would drop down if you lose 5 BI at 5NL.

I set a schedule for moving up and down in my 6-max challenge thread, which you might want to look at.

Ok thanks and interesting thread

I'm using conservative Buy In Rules but hopefully that will keep me in the game

Buy Ins
      Cash Games 40
      Sit n Go 60
      MTT 100

Comment

most of the time i get out of game before bubble. i play good up to that stage.wt should i do?ty.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.