PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doom poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doom poker

I was just watching this sample of how to beat micro stakes and high stakes at 10bb/100 on doompoker and was wondering has anyone actually payed for vids like this?

Im just wondering are they really informational i like to think of myself as a quick learner and could do with some vids that just overloads me with a ton of information that i can just drill into my head.

Dont get me wrong what i learnt here at PSO has been amazing, i book marked in march like 60 vids if not more that i watched and ive had a ton of help from hand analyzers and Artys blog but i could just do with something that im gonna have to keep re watching because every time i watch something now i feel like im not learning much which isnt good because i have alot to learn.

So has anyone watched this guys vids or have they used any other vids or what ever that is really good?
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.