PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red line exceeding blue line??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red line exceeding blue line??

Hi everyone,

Played around 2,600 hands.

WTSD perentage = 28%
    Winnings at showdown = 48%

Using holdem manager 2.

For a while now my non-showdown winnings line (red line) is above the blue line (showdown winnings). Is this right? However, both are still in the bottom half of the grap (negative).

If not, what do you guys think that I might be doing wrong.

I guess the simple answer is probably "going to showdown when beat most of the time" or something like that.

Thinking about it now, my red line is going up. Blue line is going down.

Since usually more likely to win more money at showdown than at non-showdown, I think this is probably why I am unprofitable at the moment.

(Winnings at showdown: decreasing blue line) - (winnings at non-showdown: increasing red line) = pullin1988 unprofitable.

What do you guys think?
    Cheers,

pullin1988
    Last edited by pullin1988; Wed Jul 03, 2013, 05:49 PM.

Hey pullin,

I'm by no means a stat geek or anything like that but this interests me as it doesn't sound like the usual TAG graph to me. Now the first thing you're going to hear from the guys in the know is 2600 hands isn't really a big enough sample size to give you an accurate picture of your game, but perhaps you should also post your stats here and the trainers/hand analysers might be able to point out some areas to look at. I'd say getting to showdown with the worst of it sounds like what's happening but the reason that's happening might be a little harder to work out.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sample size is too small to tell for sure. There a range of things that can cause results like this, and it could be due mainly to variance. Have a look at the discussion I had with C Bruun about a similar phenomenon. If you can provide all the stats that were mentioned, then leakfinding will be much easier.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi guys,

Cheers for the reply. Like Arty said in a previous post I think I will post stats when I have got around 5,000 hands (bigger sample size).

Cheers,

pullin1988

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.