PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Key set up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Key set up

Hi all,

I just started to use the Pokerstars hot keys.

I currently have them set up with the Alt ket

ie ALT F for fold
    I was wondering if anyone else uses them and if so what keys do you use

I currently have

fold
    check
    call
    bet /raise
    set bet to 2.2 Big Blinds
    set bet to 3 Big Blinds
    set bet to 4 Big Blinds
    set bet to 50% of pot
    set bet to 66% of pot
    set bet to 75% of pot
    set bet to 80% of pot
    All in

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

I use the basic pre-flop and post flop bet size buttons and then AHK scripts for note-taking.
    For cash games, I use pre-flop sizings of 2.5bb, 3bb and 4bb. Post flop: 55% 68% 85% of pot.

When I write my blog at the weekend, I'll be detailing how I set up the software.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I look forward to it, Your blogas are always a great read Arty

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Grade b!

Mine are set at 2.2BB, 2.5BB and 3BB preflop. 50%, 66% and 75% post-flop.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Mine are all f buttons, u know f1, f2 etc. While I have bet size hot keys, I often only use hot keys to fold quick while playing 3 tables of zoom.
          Having to press more than one button like alt-f seems to be defeating the purpose of hot keys - save time.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.