PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xflixx is now oficially a Pokerstars Team Online Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xflixx is now oficially a Pokerstars Team Online Player

Not sure where to exactly post this thread, but I guess now it's already too late. So I just opened pokerstars and clicked on the find a team pokerstars player and I was suprised to see this: It's really great and well desrved, especially after the amazing contribution he has brought to the pokerschool community with his amazing videos. umbup:

PSO mods/admins and hand analysers only found out a few minutes ago. Isn't it great?! I'm not sure if Felix's blog is available for viewing by everyone just yet, but he's written about getting his Red Spade here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=46017

At the moment, Roland GTX is playing on the same 10NL 6-max tables as xflixx, so there's some PSO reg wars going on.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fantastic! Very well deserved. Congrats Felix!

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words, appreciate it so much - and ofc I'm superexcited
        Live Trainer

Comment

Congratulations Felix, just awesome to see! Will be really fun to keep track of your play going forward Sweet

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by PSO-xflixx View Post
            Thanks guys for the kind words, appreciate it so much - and ofc I'm superexcited
            I'm only a bronzy (bronze star ) myself, still working on my game. Well done mate. I look forward to hearing some good advice from you.

aus-redda
            Last edited by Aus-Redda; Mon May 13, 2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you both! It's been over two weeks now and the feedback I have been getting about this from people was so incredibly nice. Still have to constantly adjust my game at the tables as some tend to start playing quite a bit different against me now
              Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.