PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker hand chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker hand chart

Does anyone know where i can find the hand chart that tells you when to 3 bet and raise/call with pocket pairs ect and from what position?

I need it to pass the cash quiz im game having difficulty with the question like you have pocket 88s under the gun and the cut off raises whats your move?

so you have to answer call re raise or fold but i cant find no hand chart on this, does anyone have any idea what im talking about?

Hi mike2198!

There is no set chart for this that I know of, as it's mostly going to be player dependant.

If I'm UTG with 88, then I can't 3-bet, as I'd have already made an opening raise with them. The cutoff would then be the player having to decide whether to 3-bet or fold.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok cool i gave you a bad example of one of the questions in the quiz so where do i learn when to raise or fold, i mean i think i raise and fold perfectly fine but the quiz obviously thinks otherwise so surely there's something out there that tells me whats the correct strategy

Comment

Hi mike,

Perhaps you would like to have a look at this Thread. Enjoy!

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

this is brilliant cheers

Comment

Hey Mike,

I made a reply to your question, but decided to make my own thread to post it because it got a bit lengthy. It can be found here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Flop-Strategy

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.