PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analysing Sit n go play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysing Sit n go play

Hello PSO! So' I've been grinding micro stakes multi-table Turbo sit n goes. 1$ 90 mans and 2,50$ 180 mans for more than a month now. I've watched a bunch of videos on how to handle your stack in game, especially when you are short. I feel that I have a decent understanding in shoving/calling ranges. But I got one massive problem, which doesn't let me to evolve as a multitabler: I don't know how to analyse my own game and look for leaks I would appreciate if you guys could share any useful tips, on how you analyse your own game (especially if you are a sit n go player). Maybe you know any good videos or articles on how to do that I also have a HM2 Thank you for your help umbup:

Dave has done an analysis of a member's stats in session 215. This should get you started on some of the things to look for.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You can send your hand histories and this question in to probably Andy. (Ahar010) or Chris (ChewMe1) (PSO mtt trainers) and ask them to do a leak busting type review of your play for live training. Just a thought
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.