PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Tutorials

Hi all,

in section My Courses, I have all part completed but Video Tutorials. When I opened, all seems to tick as passed and all quiz are completed but the video tutorial sill seems to be in progress, but not passed. Anyone experience the same problem?

thanks

Originally posted by Rogger1999 View Post
    Hi all, in section My Courses, I have all part completed but Video Tutorials. When I opened, all seems to tick as passed and all quiz are completed but the video tutorial sill seems to be in progress, but not passed. Anyone experience the same problem? thanks
    Hi Rogger1999, Currently there is no Video Course quiz. This is something that may be introduced in the coming months. Raiser umbup:

Comment

it means there will not be status 'completed'? that is strange

thanks for you answer.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.