PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betting before flop to make a flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting before flop to make a flush

Hi
    Let’s say I hold Kd7d and I am out of position, and other players raise before the flop and some of them call. Which is an reasonable bet to call?
    thank you

Hi Cindy1321! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the items that PSO has to offer. If I'm out of position and there is a raise before me, unless I'm extremely short-stacked in a tourney, I'm mucking this basically everytime. Being out of position is a huge disadvantage, so I would only want to be playing much better hands than K/rag suited. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.