PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso course chap. 1 confusion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso course chap. 1 confusion?

I have taken the quiz now for the beginner Chap on 1 on both linked lessons 2 times. Here are my problems,with Basics Course. Chap.1 which explains poker stars and education site,
    Talks about simplifying the complicated looking rules. Not an intiidating game. Advises play small while entering game.
    There is nothing technical in this first lesson. It does say quizzes are 4-5 questions I believe. after each lesson.

Now I can't go forward or get back in because I scored 47% due to missing the questions regarding calculating outs, winning hands, Amount of a bet, raise. These are examples of the 15 questions, not 4-5. None of these topics in the material, In the quiz instructions and the lesson one says the necessary score is 60% the quiz 70% to pass(or visa-versa)

help
    Austingmblr

Originally posted by austingmblr View Post
    Now I can't go forward or get back in because I scored 47% due to missing the questions regarding calculating outs, winning hands, Amount of a bet, raise. These are examples of the 15 questions, not 4-5. None of these topics in the material, In the quiz instructions and the lesson one says the necessary score is 60% the quiz 70% to pass(or visa-versa) help Austingmblr
    Hi Austingmblr, Welcome to the Forum. I believe you are getting two different quizzes confused with each other. 1) The Pre-Assessment Quiz This quiz can be taken by anyone, regardless of whether they are a member or not. You do NOT need to be logged in to take this course. This quiz is 5 quewstions long, very basic stuff. To complete the quiz select your answer for question 1 and hit the 'next' button. Once you have made a selection for all 5 answers the 'submit' button will change to red and you then can hit that to submit your answers. 2) The Poker Basics Course This quiz can only be taken by members of PokerSchoolOnline. You do need to be logged in to take this course This quiz is 15 questions long, very basic stuff covering a wide variety of topics for beginners. All the answers to the questions can be found in the Poker Basics Course material >>HERE<< To complete the quiz select your answer for question 1 and hit the 'next' button. Once you have made a selection for all 15 answers the 'submit' button will change to red and you then can hit that to submit your answers. If you fail this quiz you will have to wait 6 hours before you can re-take it. Use this time to review the course content. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.