PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My only Mistake PCA $320 Hyper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only Mistake PCA $320 Hyper

Hi Guys, Last night i played a $20 Hyper-which i won ....into a $80 Hyper-which i won into a $320 Hyper.....61 runners and i make it to the last 7.... i feel i played very good poker up until this point but i feel this hand i made a mistake....i feel that the correct play would have been to shove preflop...with blind sizes and BB ratio......there was 1 package available but the next 4 all got cash ....i have posted this hand as most of my friends seem to think i did nothing wrong......but i feel i did...it was a great experience for me playing a higher buyin,and i thoroughly enjoyed my $20 Journey.. What happened later is irrelevent, i feel this was my only mistake.... rungood Toby PS goodluck to Kungwille who is off to the Bahamas
    Last edited by DjBlackeye; Thu Dec 27, 2012, 03:07 PM.

Hi DjBlackeye!

With the top 5 getting cash and prizes, the first thing that I want to do is to get ITM, then to go for the package.... especially if this tourney is one that I sattied into and is well above my bankroll. I have a top 5 chip position, so preserving that chip position would be my first priority at this point in the tourney.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi John... maybe a fold preflop... but still i made a mistake by Min rasieing.....

that was my bad play....

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.