PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate this play trny history against real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate this play trny history against real?

I would appreciate a comparitive history, had these play tourneys had been real accordingly. thx 4 any trainers help on this one. royal raise85 knows this info was emailed 2 me. however it is in a word pad document, the attachment tab is dead, so how do i get this 2 somebody. thx everyone doing a gr8 job. happy holidays 2 u and family. take care.
    Bracelet Winner

Hello osorare, One of the live trainers would be happy to have a look at your hand histories for you. What type of tournament was it, for example, was it a 45-man Sit n' Go etc? ... Let me know and I'll pass it on to one of the trainers. Raiser umbup: moved

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Also I think you might qualify for our Bankroll Builder promotion. The Bankroll Builder is a great way to 'Earn while you Learn'. Click >>HERE<< for more info. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here are attached trny results

hi royalraise attached r the trnys ive played and i would like someone to put in perspective, comparing these play money trnys to any relative real trnys. thx again and happy holidays. osorare
        Attached Files
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi osorare!

One thing that we do not want to be as poker players is results oriented. The list that you have are only final results. The real things to look at are individual decision in a given hand... were they the best decision or not. Just seeing a finish position will not be relevant to this.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Time to move up to micros and see if your game survives the move. $.02 and .10 micros will give you a better idea if you can beat the variance.

Good luck, BTDT,

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.