PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i play?

hi guys, i have a question for u.... what games would you recommend to build more FPPs ...? i am currently a Silverstar player and would like to try and make it to Gold star in the new year...unfortunately i have been a bit ill this month with a horrible flu bug and it has really taken it out of me....but i am sure next month i will be more motivated......i currently play Cash games NLHE and Omaha upto 10c/25c... but i reckon some form of short SnG s might be another viable option...i spoke to a supernova and his advice was Zoom Omaha... i played a bit with reasonable success...... does anyone have any advice?

thanks

toby

Hi toby!

The cash tables will get you vpp's the quickest. Zoom tables will get them the quickest, as you will see more hands on them.

Good luck!

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

what should i play?

thanks.. am going to try and have a bit of a pokerthon from about 6pm tonight....probably into middle of Xmas morning... and see how many i can get...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.