PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

texas holdem no limit question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas holdem no limit question

I have 10♥ 7♥ 5♥ 4♥ 2♥ opponet have J♥ 7♥ 5♥ 4♥ 2♥

the pot will be split because we both have flush or opponet will won with J as higher card in flush?

Hi,

Jack high flush wins.

Comment

Hi
      You may find this link on how to play holdem usefull. its published by pokerStars and can be found under help, games in the main PS client lobby.

Good luck

Comment

One more similar question

I have J♥ 10♥ 9♥ A♥ 7♥ opponet have J♥ 10♥ 9♥ A♥ 5♥

I will won with last card as highest right?

Comment

Hi loris2412!

A J 10 9 7 beats A J 10 9 5 if both players have a flush.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The highest 5 card hand wins. Say you have AT and somone else has A6 and the board comes A,J,7,2,Q Your hand at showdown is A,A,J,Q,T his is A,A,J,Q,7 so you win. But if you both had A,6 you would both have A,A,J,Q,6 so it would be a split pot.

Comment

Yeah i know that,only was not sure what happens with flush.But now i know thanks for answer

Comment

Originally posted by Guyguyson View Post
                The highest 5 card hand wins. Say you have AT and somone else has A6 and the board comes A,J,7,2,Q Your hand at showdown is A,A,J,Q,T his is A,A,J,Q,7 so you win. But if you both had A,6 you would both have A,A,J,Q,6 so it would be a split pot.
                actually guy, just to clarify for the OP, to your A6 example..they would both have AAQJ7 as their kickers wouldn't play. same as if one had A5 and the other had A3 they would split as no kicker would play.
                Last edited by mtnestegg; Mon Dec 17, 2012, 05:44 PM.
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                  actually guy, just to clarify for the OP, to your A6 example..they would both have AAQJ7 as their kickers wouldn't play. same as if one had A5 and the other had A3 they would split as no kicker would play.
                  You're right, just blanked the 7 when writing the split pot example for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.