PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with cash game quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with cash game quiz

Hi i was wonderin if there is any way of findin out what answers i am getting wrong with the cash game quiz.....been stuck for a couple of weeks or three....lol

any help appreciated..

Originally posted by jhew71 View Post
    Hi i was wonderin if there is any way of findin out what answers i am getting wrong with the cash game quiz.....been stuck for a couple of weeks or three....lol any help appreciated..
    Hi jhew71, Unfortunately we don't supply the answers to the questions. The reason being is that we want to make sure that each member takes the time to study the content of the course thoroughly. I can tell you though that all the quizzes at the school here were recently reviewed and that each and every answer to a quiz question can be found in the content of the course. As this is a poker school and forum though we are here to talk poker and discussions on quiz questions is not only allowed but encouraged so here's a suggestion. If you get stuck on a quiz question and are not sure of the answer post it here in the Forum and members can advise and join in on the discussion. That way not only do we get the answer to the question but also we have a better learning experience for all. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi jhew71
      welcome to PSO, we have some really great feature for members including course's as you already, and video's. This link will help you find your way round.

Enjoy, and good luck at the tables.

Comment

**moved to better fitting forum since this is not about live training JWK24**
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.