PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Courses

First I have to say they are great. I have improved ten fold on my game. I still have a few issue to deal with but they really have helped. But my one beef is... When you do the quiz at the end of each chapter why would it not tell you what questions you got wrong? It kinda of defeats the purpose of learning if you don't have a clue on what your weakness is. Anyhoo.. still think it's great and always reference back to the lessons to keep on track. umbup:

Hi MuklukAnnie1!

Welcome to the forum. The reason that the answers are not made available is so that people don't pass along all the answers to someone else.

If there are any questions that you'd like to discuss, we'll be more than happy to go thru them with you.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Online Courses

Well Hey There Super-Moderator John!

So... umm... If I knew the questions that I got wrong I would definitely ask you about them. It's okay though if I get one wrong I go back an read the article again.

Honestly I never thought about people "sharing" answers so I
      get it now. Though I don't know what someone would gain by that.

Thanks for replying though.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.